Mystic Seaport “The Museum of America and the Sea” is located at 75 Greenmanville Avenue in Mystic Connecticut. Mystic Seaport is a 17 acre re-creation of a historical 19th century seaport town. Use Mystic Seaport coupons and discounts to save money on the price of admission tickets.
Mystic Seaport Discounts
Mystic Seaport offers a few ongoing discounts:
- AAA Discount: $3 off general admission to AAA members. This Mystic Seaport discount is valid for up to 4 people you take along with you.
- Military Discount: $2.00 off general admission for active duty military members.
- Student Discount: $2.00 off admission with a college ID card.
Mystic Seaport Coupons and Free Admission
- Free “Second Day Admission” offer. Visit Mystic Seaport and have the ticket validated before you leave for the day. Come back the next day and get free Mystic Seaport admission.
- Free Mystic Seaport Ticket on your birthday. Just come to the seaport on your birthday and bring a photo ID or your birth certificate (copy is okay) to get free admission. If you are a Seaport Museum member, you can give your free birthday ticket to a friend.
- Special Needs visitors get a %50 discount.
Printable Mystic Seaport Coupons
Printable Mystic Seaport coupons are sometimes posted on the official Mystic Seaport Facebook page. These printable coupons are subject to expiration date. In the past, the museum gave free Mystic Seaport Coupons to those who “LIKE” their official Facebook page.
Expired Offer: Printable Mystic Seaport coupons can be hard to come by, however, those who
“LIKE” Mystic Seaport’s official Facebook page get access to valuable printable coupons for several Mystic Seaport attractions. July 2011
- 10% off Admission for 4 people
- Build a free toy boat
- Save 10% off Hoist Flagster admission
- Free Sabino cruise admission
Take note that some of the coupons are valid only on certain days. The printable coupons are available in PDF format.
Error fetching tweets A feed could not be found at http://search.twitter.com/search.rss?q=from%3Ajaclynlis&rpp=5. This does not appear to be a valid RSS or Atom feed.